Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day





I have never wanted to be a mom until recently, well I guess for the last 4 years.  Four years ago I was barely pregnant and I have never looked back on being a mom.  I have enjoyed spending the day with family and feeling like the best mom in the world for at least one day of the year.  I never believe this is true except for this one day.  Of course, like many others I feel on a day to day bases what I did and how I could be a better mother.  I look at my lovely daughter and think I must be doing something right however I always want to improve.  
I can say in all honestly that I have a wonderful family and of course this day is for me and my family because I couldn't be a mom without them. 
I love you and couldn't imagine my life and different.

0 comments:

About Me

Chris, Melissa and Ashlyn are currently residing in Herndon, VA. Melissa is working full time as a RN. Ashlyn well she is growing up so fast she is over 45years old and involved in many activities such as swimming, gymnastics, etc.